Make sure you’re getting your gas and electricity sorted…
Moving is one of the most stressful times for any business. The to-do list is never ending and you only have so many hours in a day. There is a lot to get organised as far as gas and electricity, so here are just a few tips to get you started in the right direct:
Your “To-Do” list:
• Finalise the accounts at your old location, ensuring you only pay for your usage and not beyond.
• Identify the new locations meter numbers and suppliers.
• Investigate price options for the new supply.
• Inform the suppliers of the Change Over, ensuring you only pay for your usage and not the former occupiers usage.
• Help to ensure the current supplies are adequate for your anticipated usage, and make adjustments as required.
• Limit the time you are on expensive Out Of Contract Rates, and co-ordinate backdated contracts if possible.
• We can even facilitate contracts that will bring your new location into line with other sites in your group to ensure ease of administration and budget planning.
At Direct Power we have over 15 years’ worth of experience in helping clients move in and move out of properties. Don’t waste any more time than you need to during your move, we will be happy to tackle your energy needs, leaving you to tackle your move.
We can take care of all the electricity, gas and water needs. Get in touch with Direct Power with your old and new site addresses to hand and we can get the project rolling for you!